Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My review of Green by Ted Dekker

Green (Prequel to Black, Red, and White) Green by Ted Dekker


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Today I'm reviewing Green by Ted Dekker.

Green is Ted Dekker’s fourth book in the Circle Trilogy. Green is book 0 which is supposed to complete a circle creating a series where there really isn't an end or beginning. The jacket claims you can jump into the series by starting with any of the four books, but I found I was lost having not read the first three books.

Even though it took me a while to get into the book, I did enjoy Green. It was fast paced and a great story of good against evil. The characters were easy to believe in and I enjoyed following the journey they were on. I can only imagine how much better Green would have been if I had already read the first three books of the series. Green gave me glimpses of a great love story and tons of action that were in the previous books. Green made me feel feel like I walked in on the end of a party where all the great action started long before I got there and I was being told about it. That is not nearly as much fun as being there for the action.

I would recommend reading the first three books then reading Green.

I read Green as a member of the Thomas Nelson Book Review Bloggers.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment