Sunday, May 24, 2009

Book Review of The Noticer

The Noticer

by Andy Andrews

Thomas Nelson Publisher

A small town is frequently visited by Jones, an old man of no discernable age. He comes and goes as he pleases passing valuable lessons to those in need, encouraging each person he meets, and giving them nuggets of perspective that grow into life changing habits.

The Noticer is full of lessons written as parables, making them come to life and have deeper meaning. I have never written down so many quotes from one book. The Noticer was full of them and I even tweeted a few to my friends. This is a book I plan to read and re-read through out my life. I enjoyed each moment of it and will be giving this great book to family and friends for the holidays.

I read this book as a member of Thomas Nelson's Book Review Blogger Program found here: http://brb.thomasnelson.com/

Can't wait to review more of their books.

UPDATE: They sent me the book in hard cover for FREE! Just for reviewing this book. So shocked and happy! Thanks TN!

No comments:

Post a Comment