Friday, May 15, 2009

Something About Me.....

Rachelle Gardner put out a writing exercise today. You can find it here: http://cba-ramblings.blogspot.com/2009/05/something-about-you.html

The mission: Write about yourself in the third person. Tell us something we wouldn't guess simply from the fact that you read this blog. And do it in a maximum of 100 words.

As usual, I read this and started searching for answers. I love a writing challenge, but writing about myself is not an easy thing to do!

I reviewed my current titles, trials and joys. My life played out before me like a movie and through it all He, Jesus Christ, was there. So I started playing around and here is what I came up with.

Andrea is a woman, claimed by me before her mother knew she was there.

I have given her a husband so she could glimpse a small portion of my love for her, and children to show her my promises and joy.

I have been with her through pain, abuse, trials, and healing. I have shown her others who don’t have me, going through the same, which has given her my heart for the hurt.


I have placed words in her mind and a drive to arrange them in a compelling story that will show my love and promise to all.


There it is; Andrea in 100 words. There was so much else about me I could say, but after it is all said and done, He is what my entire life is about.

My Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment