Friday, June 5, 2009

I have finally found a Daily Devotional........

That I plan to read for the rest of my life!

Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Jesus Calling is a daily devotional written to speak directly to your heart and soul.

Sarah Young felt Christ inspire her to write down what He said during her quiet time with Him. In these messages He showed her who He is and who she is in Him. Each day He gave her a down to earth, easy to understand, personal message. She then passed those messages to us in the form of a daily devotional.

I have been searching for a daily devotional for years. I have longed for one that would help me see Christ up close and personal and at the same time make me want to come back for more.

This book has ended that search.

Each message is a personal note from my Savior with scripture and love woven throughout. Through this devotional, Christ speaks to each part of me: Spirit, soul and body. How could I not want to come back for more?

I look forward to reading this devotional each and every day for the rest of my life.

I read this book as a member of Thomas Nelson’s Book Review Blogger program found here: http://brb.thomasnelson.com/




View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment