Monday, June 1, 2009

Review of Soul Tracker by Bill Myers

Soul Tracker (SOUL TRACKER) Soul Tracker by Bill Myers


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Soul Tracker by Bill Myers is one of the best books I have ever read. Seriously!

It has all the components I enjoy:

It is a suspense/thriller, without much gore. It had me rushing through the pages to find out what was going to happen next.

It is a romance without excessive sex and language. There is a romance between two of the main characters AND a romance between many of the characters and Christ.

It is a Christian book that allows the reader to see Christ and how He woos us and loves us. Better than many of the self help books I have read!

It gives a very clear picture of Heaven and Hell.

It is written so well. At no point did I feel I couldn’t understand what Bill Myers wanted me to hear. One of my pet peeves is reading a sentence, page or chapter and having to stop and meditate in an attempt understand what was written.

Bill Myers is able to put into words how difficult it is for an author to articulate a feeling or idea.

LOVE IT!! I am starting on the sequel right now.


View all my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment