Monday, June 15, 2009

Please pray

Hi All,

I am preparing for our vacation and am so happy that we found someone to care for our home and our pets.

Our vacation plans have changed drastically over the past 3 days.

My Aunt (the one I blogged about who is a missionary in So. Africa) has been diagnosed with cancer. The severity is not known but spots were found on her kidneys, lungs, and other places. She will be traveling to AZ while we are there and we will be blessed to spend time with her.

The same day we found out about my Aunt, my sister got news that her SIL has severe cervical cancer. She is only 23 and has two small children.

Our family is sitting in shock and asking God to show us His plans. I am amazed at His timing and that for the first time in years, I will be able to be with my family and help out where needed.

I intend to blog while I am gone, but not sure how often.

Please keep these wonderful women and their families in your prayers.

God has a plan in all of this and I can’t wait to see the brilliance of it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to visiting your blog, but your post struck a chord! My FIL has just been diagnosed with brain and lung cancer. I'm trying to remember that God has our days numbered and that he won't take us until he's ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, Thanks for the comment.

    Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Please feel free to contact me any time.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete