Monday, June 29, 2009

My Vacation

This morning my alarm went off at 7 am -4 am AZ time!

My body doesn't realize what my mind has had to figure out-

My vacation has officially ended.

It was so perfect while it lasted. I visited with my aunt (who is still awaiting the results of tests from last Wed.), was present as my mother wrote another song (SO cool watching God give her something new!), spent some quality time with my brothers, step dad, and my amazing sister, met my newest nephew and hung out with his sibs, and met up with a few friends I hadn't seen in nearly 20 years. If you think that is a run on sentence, living it felt like it was all mashed together also. Seriously not enough time in 8 days for all of that love!

Over all it was a great vacation and many memories were made. Did I photograph them? Nope! (let me pause for a moment as I kick myself- again!) I got a few, but not nearly enough to even scrapbook. Darn!

I thought I would share a few of the photos I did get.

This is my son Josh and my girlfriend's daughter. He let her climb all over him. He gave her and her brother rides for hours.


This is my daughter Marie and my niece Alexia.
Aren't they beautiful!



I was so tickled to be given a few great scenes for my WIP! Amazing how they come when I'm not freaking about it!

Thank you all for your prayers and please keep my aunt at the top of them.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment