Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A day of thinking

Today I have spent most of the day thinking about my new book. It is so funny how many different story lines I come up with. Some of them are down right ridiculous.
My main character is going to be a tween girl who has been orphaned. The plan for twists and turns are building and wait until you meet her new guardian! So much fun.
I have also spent some time working on my Proposal. This is what an Agent takes to an Editor to sell your book. This is you and what you have written on just a few pages. For someone who can tend to be long winded (Amy stop your laughing! Jen you are right there with me!) I am having a problem getting this down nice and tight. But I have no doubt that the right words will come when the time presents itself. Being prepared isn't bad though.
I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday tomorrow. I'm going to Newport News to have lunch with a girlfriend.
Blessings
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment