Sunday, April 19, 2009

Here we go again

It happened again! I had the most amazing dream last night that I must make into a book. This time it is not a Romance but more of a Chick lit. This might change as it did for The One, which started out as a suspense/romance. I just don't know at the moment.
The pull to get this story out of my head and onto paper is so strong. First I need to work out my main characters and figure out more of the plot.
How greedy can I be? Here I was just thinking that in my prayers I need to beg God to give me the WHOLE story not just bits and pieces!
Yes, I will admit easily to anyone that I pray for the ideas to come to me in my dreams. I have always had extremely vivid dreams. I used to wake up and think "That would make a good book." Why oh why didn't I follow my thoughts back then?
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment