Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why?......

Why do I tend to forget my past jobs and work experiences?

It has been so long since I wrote a resume that I truly forget what I have done in my life!

I am writing these queries and even though I have never written a novel before, I HAVE been a spokesperson which included speaking to groups of over 3000 people. I have been involved in multimedia presentations both in front of and behind the camera. I even forgot to mention my stint as peer counselor! Oh, wait! I just remembered when Jeff and I were the youth pastors at two different churches! AAAHHH!

I am literally squealing at myself.

Here I sit pounding my head with someone else's book ~one of my favorites!~ raking myself over the coals because I just sent out 4 queries WITHOUT this information. Hahahaha WAAAAAA.

I guess if I am supposed to be represented by someone they will like me for my writing not for my previous accomplishments.

But if I'm lucky they will come here and read this and like both. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment