Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Final Edit

I have been working hard on my final edit.- That is until I find an agent and their editor finds more for me to polish!
In my excitement I have been spending a great deal of time researching Query letters and how to write them. Each agent requests something a little different and I am working hard to compile a list of authors I feel fit with my novel.
There have been a few that when I read their blogs or web-sites my heart soars and I daydream of what it would be like to have them as an Agent. Then there are others that I believe would work well but for one reason or another, just aren't the perfect puzzle piece.
Please pray that the Lord will direct my Queries -and my writing!
Off to finish my last few pages and start writing my Query letters.
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment