Monday, April 20, 2009

I just got an e-mail!

The Agency I sent my query to has acknowledged that they have it! Now I'm nervous, because that means that my Dream Agent will have it in their in box and could be reading it right now.

Patience is NOT one of my traits. I am constantly reminded of the song "Patience" by The Music Machine. I found the clip here:

http://www.agapelandmusic.us/MusicClips/Samples/Music_Machine/Fruit_of_the_Spirit/06-Patience_Herbert_the_Snail.mp3

We had to learn this song for a church program over 25 years ago! No matter how annoying the song may be, it is still the first thing that comes to mind when I am impatient. My poor children now know this song also because I sing it to them whenever they are impatient. How cruel am I?

2 comments:

  1. We put on the same production in our church. I know the song by heart. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to memorize the same song for a church program. We also had the record. How funny.

    ReplyDelete